Based in London and writing for a global audience our aim is to produce EliteFootballTalk. Enjoy the site and feel welcome to join in our discussion on the beautiful game.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal , Chelsea and Celtic into the knockout stage

With the imminent appointment of Capello, it has taken the gloss of the British teams’ achievement in Europe.

So who would you like your team to face in the next round?


As a Liverpool fan, like Torres I would like to draw Real Madrid. We have yet to meet them in the Champion’s league and I fancy Liverpool against any of the Spanish teams. I have been fortunate enough to watch Madrid in their stadium. They generate a terrific atmosphere, nothing like Anfield of course. I hope we avoid AC Millan, I don’t want the hype of “revenge” to dominate next match for Liverpool in Europe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think being drawn against any of the spanish teams would be good, we beat Barca last year and we can certainly beat Real Madrid. I still dont have the feeling that this will be our year again but if we reach the semis then I think we will take big ears back home. The next tie will be exciting no matter who we play as all the possible teams we might get are good teams.

12/13/2007 5:59 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Celtic draw Porto.


We have some unfinished business with them.

Wed 21 May 2003!!

12/13/2007 7:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Locations of visitors to this page